anika_reese
Landlord
The €248,400 purchase price was the straightforward part. What surprised me was how quickly the estimate becomes unclear once the legal form of the Milan duplex, annual charges and future ownership questions are added.
I want the notary and other purchase costs shown separately from recurring property expenses. What details should a licensed local adviser be given to prepare that breakdown—residency plans, intended use, whether the duplex is one registered property or two units, and any shared-building obligations?
Inheritance planning and a possible future capital gain should probably sit outside the completion budget, but I still want to know whether the proposed ownership structure affects them. My next step is to confirm the property's legal configuration before requesting an itemised estimate.
I want the notary and other purchase costs shown separately from recurring property expenses. What details should a licensed local adviser be given to prepare that breakdown—residency plans, intended use, whether the duplex is one registered property or two units, and any shared-building obligations?
Inheritance planning and a possible future capital gain should probably sit outside the completion budget, but I still want to know whether the proposed ownership structure affects them. My next step is to confirm the property's legal configuration before requesting an itemised estimate.