At about €1,270,000, I want to identify the costs and ownership issues before going further with this Milan mixed-use building. My first list covers transfer tax, registration, the notary and legal work, but I do not yet understand how the residential and commercial elements affect those figures or the annual property charges.
The meeting minutes refer to the same proposed work three times without stating a reliable amount. I am worried that completion could be followed by an extraordinary building contribution.
What facts and records should a licensed local adviser verify, and what should be included in a written cost schedule? I would also like them to compare ownership options in light of residency, a later sale and capital gains, and inheritance planning.
The meeting minutes refer to the same proposed work three times without stating a reliable amount. I am worried that completion could be followed by an extraordinary building contribution.
What facts and records should a licensed local adviser verify, and what should be included in a written cost schedule? I would also like them to compare ownership options in light of residency, a later sale and capital gains, and inheritance planning.