I have checked a limited group of Montreal detached homes between roughly C$394,200 and C$591,300, but I still cannot separate market movement from changes in the listing mix. The sample shows a 6.9% rise and about 105 days of marketing, with renovated properties appearing to move faster than dated ones.
My next thought is to divide the data by condition and tighter neighbourhood boundaries, then compare completed sales. Would new-listing volume or evidence of buyer financing difficulties add more context? I am also unsure what the listed service charges actually cover and whether buyers usually reflect them in a lower offer rather than negotiate the charge itself.
My next thought is to divide the data by condition and tighter neighbourhood boundaries, then compare completed sales. Would new-listing volume or evidence of buyer financing difficulties add more context? I am also unsure what the listed service charges actually cover and whether buyers usually reflect them in a lower offer rather than negotiate the charge itself.