asha.miles
Buyer
I provide mortgage broking for property projects in the Rome area. I normally begin with a short review, followed by a written scope setting out expected timing, deliverables and exclusions.
If you want to compare approaches, post a general description of the property and your intended timeline. Before instructing anyone, confirm credentials, fees, professional insurance and possible conflicts.
The current plan I am considering leaves a cash buffer, but it is smaller than I would usually prefer. What is still missing is a comparison based on an ordinary outcome rather than the best result available in the area.
If you want to compare approaches, post a general description of the property and your intended timeline. Before instructing anyone, confirm credentials, fees, professional insurance and possible conflicts.
The current plan I am considering leaves a cash buffer, but it is smaller than I would usually prefer. What is still missing is a comparison based on an ordinary outcome rather than the best result available in the area.