I’ve checked my saved Mumbai listings from March 2025, but I cannot yet tell whether the pattern survives outside that sample. In the neighbourhoods I follow, well-presented villas appear to disappear in around 9 days, while properties requiring work stay visible for longer. Where I can trace a completed transaction, the difference from the asking price is roughly 2.2%, although reliable sold figures are not consistently available.
Is this more likely to be a short-lived March effect, or evidence that condition now matters more to buyers? Neighbourhood details would help. Please also separate confirmed sale results from asking-price reductions, withdrawals and relistings, since those could create a misleading citywide picture.
Is this more likely to be a short-lived March effect, or evidence that condition now matters more to buyers? Neighbourhood details would help. Please also separate confirmed sale results from asking-price reductions, withdrawals and relistings, since those could create a misleading citywide picture.