SteadyRoom
Buyer
Before treating this as evidence of an active Munich market, I need to know whether the sample is useful enough to guide a decision. The mostly warehouse listings range from €879,500 to €1,319,000 and have typically remained visible for 23 days, but that could reflect portal activity rather than genuine liquidity.
I initially wondered whether insurance differences explained why some adverts vanished sooner. That now feels difficult to support without knowing whether those properties sold, were withdrawn or returned under a new listing. I am considering a street-level comparison of completed sales, condition, permitted use, buyer financing and seller motivation. Which factor would you use first to separate real transactions from stock that simply disappeared?
I initially wondered whether insurance differences explained why some adverts vanished sooner. That now feels difficult to support without knowing whether those properties sold, were withdrawn or returned under a new listing. I am considering a street-level comparison of completed sales, condition, permitted use, buyer financing and seller motivation. Which factor would you use first to separate real transactions from stock that simply disappeared?