SteadyRoom
Buyer
Misreading a short-term change could cost more in transaction fees than any small monthly movement saves. I have limited my search to retail units in two preferred Munich neighbourhoods, priced from €239,200 to €358,800. In July 2026, their visible marketing period is about 38 days.
That figure seems too thin to call a trend, but I do not want to ignore an early local shift either. Should I compare new-listing volume, withdrawals and price-cut timing before completed sales arrive? I am also wondering how much the neighbourhood boundaries and individual seller motivation could be distorting this small group.
That figure seems too thin to call a trend, but I do not want to ignore an early local shift either. Should I compare new-listing volume, withdrawals and price-cut timing before completed sales arrive? I am also wondering how much the neighbourhood boundaries and individual seller motivation could be distorting this small group.