harbor.good
Landlord
Holding the rent steady protects a dependable tenancy. Moving it closer to the market keeps the studio commercially sensible. I can see the case for both.
The current figure is about KES 361,400 on the existing rental basis, compared with nearby advertisements around KES 384,800. The tenant pays on time and keeps the studio in good order, so the apparent gain needs to be weighed against an empty period, reletting work and any refurbishment between occupants. I am considering a smaller adjustment, but first need to check the agreement’s review and notice wording and confirm the current Kenyan requirements. What facts would you use to decide whether an increase is worth pursuing?
The current figure is about KES 361,400 on the existing rental basis, compared with nearby advertisements around KES 384,800. The tenant pays on time and keeps the studio in good order, so the apparent gain needs to be weighed against an empty period, reletting work and any refurbishment between occupants. I am considering a smaller adjustment, but first need to check the agreement’s review and notice wording and confirm the current Kenyan requirements. What facts would you use to decide whether an increase is worth pursuing?