KES 140,000,000 is the proposed price, so even a cost that looks minor as a percentage could be significant in cash terms. I’m preparing questions about a Nairobi townhouse, including purchase and registration charges, recurring property costs, title restrictions and whether my intended ownership structure is permitted.
The management minutes refer to planned work three times but give no scope or estimate, which may be the harder liability to reverse after completion. What information should I give a licensed Kenyan adviser about residency, how the property will be held, a later sale and succession plans? I also want the first estimate separated into buyer costs, seller costs, annual charges and amounts that remain uncertain.
The management minutes refer to planned work three times but give no scope or estimate, which may be the harder liability to reverse after completion. What information should I give a licensed Kenyan adviser about residency, how the property will be held, a later sale and succession plans? I also want the first estimate separated into buyer costs, seller costs, annual charges and amounts that remain uncertain.