Negotiating on a Dubai property after 114 days at AED 1,927,000

keepTheVale

First-time buyer
I’m assessing a Dubai property asking AED 1,927,000 and trying to decide whether 114 days on market should translate into meaningful negotiating room. Asking data is easy to find; completed numbers are much harder.

The market looks split rather than uniformly fast or slow. For retail units around AED 1,541,000–AED 2,312,000, I’m seeing roughly 114 days. Properties with a clear answer on insurance seem to move differently. What am I missing? Recent completed examples would be especially useful, including the original ask, any price cuts and the final price.
 
The missing detail may be whether those 114 days are one continuous listing period. Withdrawn and relisted stock can make a unit appear newer, while other data may preserve the earlier history. I’d also narrow comparisons to the same neighbourhood boundaries and similar condition; the price band alone is too broad. Has this particular seller already cut the price, and is the insurance position clear?
 
I wouldn’t assume age automatically means a large discount. A seller with no urgency can sit, while a newer listing may negotiate more if financing or timing matters. Look at new-listing volume and withdrawn stock alongside completed sales, then ask for comparable deals with similar condition and insurance clarity. Also establish whether your offer depends on buyer financing, because certainty and speed may matter as much as the headline amount.
 
Back
Top