After narrowing the search, I am still seeing Montreal student housing around C$1,555,000 to C$2,333,000 sitting for about 50 days. That raises a new question: make a below-ask offer now, or wait for the seller to reduce publicly?
I would not use the day count alone. I am trying to separate genuinely new supply from relistings and to compare only similar neighbourhoods, condition and vacancy status. Buyer financing may also explain deals that disappeared without completing. If anyone has a recent completed sale, could you share the original ask, final price and whether the property had been withdrawn or relisted?
I would not use the day count alone. I am trying to separate genuinely new supply from relistings and to compare only similar neighbourhoods, condition and vacancy status. Buyer financing may also explain deals that disappeared without completing. If anyone has a recent completed sale, could you share the original ask, final price and whether the property had been withdrawn or relisted?