EarnestStory
Property investor
I’m trying to judge whether roughly 80 days on market now gives buyers meaningful negotiating room on Toronto small multifamily properties priced around C$982,800–C$1,474,000.
The market feels split: renovated properties move quickly, while those needing work tend to sit and take cuts. Properties with unclear rental-regulation issues also seem to follow a different path.
Does anyone have recent completed-sale examples where the final price differed noticeably from the public asking history? I’m also wondering how much withdrawn and relisted stock is disguising the true marketing time.
The market feels split: renovated properties move quickly, while those needing work tend to sit and take cuts. Properties with unclear rental-regulation issues also seem to follow a different path.
Does anyone have recent completed-sale examples where the final price differed noticeably from the public asking history? I’m also wondering how much withdrawn and relisted stock is disguising the true marketing time.