New here: construction professional in Berlin

lila_escrow

Construction professional
Established
Verified Pro
Hello from Berlin. I work in construction and currently spend most of my property-reading time on villas, transaction costs, and the gap between advertised and completed prices. I’m here to compare markets rather than remain in one local bubble.

For Germany, where would you start: the local board, a particular market dataset, or threads on first purchases? I’m also interested in renovation, property management, mortgage comparisons, investment modelling, and practical legal checklists.
 
Welcome. I’d start with the Germany board and separate your research into three buckets: asking prices, completed prices, and total acquisition costs. Mixing them can make comparisons misleading, especially across cities or property types.

Are the villas you’re studying in Germany, or are you comparing Berlin with villa markets elsewhere? That detail should determine which discussions are most useful. For a possible first purchase, I’d also build a simple cost model before getting too deep into renovation or mortgage threads.
 
Back
Top