Hello from Rome. A recent interest in coastal property has given me a new question: how can I compare Italian areas without treating very different markets as though they were interchangeable?
I already own a home, so this is less about learning the absolute basics and more about building a useful research routine. I want to distinguish asking figures from completed transactions, while keeping renovation and purchase expenses visible rather than burying them in a single headline price.
Would the best first step be choosing one area and property type on the local board, then looking for reliable transaction data? I am also interested in practical buying and legal discussions, but I suspect those will be more useful once I narrow the location.
I already own a home, so this is less about learning the absolute basics and more about building a useful research routine. I want to distinguish asking figures from completed transactions, while keeping renovation and purchase expenses visible rather than burying them in a single headline price.
Would the best first step be choosing one area and property type on the local board, then looking for reliable transaction data? I am also interested in practical buying and legal discussions, but I suspect those will be more useful once I narrow the location.