New York mixed-use snapshot: prices up 3.2%, but how much do reserves matter?

story.right

Homeowner
I pulled a small sample of New York mixed-use buildings marketed between $276,000 and $414,000. The snapshot shows price movement of +3.2% and median marketing time near 23 days, although differences in property condition make the figures fairly noisy.

The point I cannot settle is how buyers treat building reserves. Are they negotiating harder when reserves look thin, adjusting for likely near-term work, or simply moving on to another listing? Agents have given me conflicting answers, and seasonality may also be affecting the 23-day figure.

For anyone tracking this segment, which would you weigh most heavily before interpreting the +3.2% movement: recent completed sales, new-listing and withdrawn volume, price-cut timing, neighbourhood boundaries, condition, buyer financing, or seller motivation? I would especially welcome views on whether reserves are genuinely affecting offers rather than just buyer interest.
 
Back
Top