New York property meetup — September 2024

nia_sage

Property manager
Established
I’m organising an informal New York property meetup in September 2024. I’m thinking of a short discussion covering local market observations, financing, deal analysis and practical questions from the group. Would an early evening or a weekend suit people better? Once I have a rough headcount, I’ll choose a central venue with reasonable public transport access. Please also mention any accessibility needs and whether venue cost would affect your attendance.
 
Interested. An early weekday evening would work better for me than a weekend. Could you offer two possible dates before booking anything? A venue near multiple subway lines would help, and I’d prefer somewhere attendees can join without a minimum spend or substantial entry charge.
 
I won’t necessarily be able to get to New York, so would you consider remote access for the practical-question round? Even a simple listen-only option could widen participation. That said, if adding remote access raises the venue cost or makes an informal meetup harder to run, keeping this first one in person is understandable.
 
I’d keep the first meetup fully in person rather than trying to manage a hybrid discussion; otherwise the deal-analysis section could become awkward for both groups. A brief written recap afterward might be the simpler compromise. Nadia, perhaps post a two-date poll, ask people to confirm in-person attendance, and set a capacity once the venue is known. Weekend works better for me, provided the location is step-free and close to public transport.
 
Back
Top