November 2025 Miami condo notes: variation or an early shift?

GoodSignal

First-time buyer
Established
Founding Member
Citywide summaries suggest there may be a Miami trend, but I’m hesitant to draw that conclusion from averages that mix very different condos. For November 2025, I followed a smaller set advertised between $800,000 and $1,200,000. The listings currently show about 27 days on the market, while reliable completed-price information remains patchy.

Building charges and other transaction costs appear capable of changing the picture for individual units. What would you check next to distinguish a genuine movement in this segment from differences in condition, neighbourhood boundaries, fresh listing supply and seller urgency?
 
I would not call a shift from 27 days alone. In that price band, a few completed sales with different condition, fees or seller urgency could distort the picture. Compare final prices and concessions with genuinely similar units, then note when each first cut its asking price.
 
Also, what happened to listings that disappeared? If withdrawn stock is excluded, the marketing period may look healthier than it is. New-listing volume matters too: 27 days means something different when buyers have several fresh alternatives.
 
The neighbourhood boundary may be doing too much work here. Even within Miami, combining buildings or nearby pockets can hide meaningful differences in condition and transaction costs. I agree completed sales are more useful, but I would separate the sample more tightly before treating withdrawals as evidence of weakness; some may simply reflect seller motivation changing.
 
Adding withdrawn properties creates another question: does the apparent pattern remain once the sample is divided into tighter neighbourhood and building groups?

I’d make one row per unit and record the original and latest asking prices, first reduction date, completed figure where known, condition, fees, funding type if available, and whether it sold or disappeared from the market. Then repeat that exercise for several batches. If the result changes when one building or a few motivated sellers are removed, I would treat it as property-level variation rather than a broader shift.
 
Back
Top