coffeeAndField
First-time buyer
I need to choose a response deadline before submitting an offer, and the trade-off is between making it credible and keeping enough protection. The Bangkok villa is listed at THB 24,660,000, has been on the market for 117 days and requires updating.
I am considering THB 22,194,000, supported by proof of financing and flexibility on completion. That is 10% under the list price. I would explain the figure through the condition and the lack of convincing completed-sale evidence, rather than itemising every dated feature.
Flexible timing can be negotiated later, but losing inspection, financing or appraisal safeguards would be much harder to undo. Besides keeping those protections and limiting any appraisal-gap exposure, what should I check about the deposit, and what response period would be firm without looking artificial?
I am considering THB 22,194,000, supported by proof of financing and flexibility on completion. That is 10% under the list price. I would explain the figure through the condition and the lack of convincing completed-sale evidence, rather than itemising every dated feature.
Flexible timing can be negotiated later, but losing inspection, financing or appraisal safeguards would be much harder to undo. Besides keeping those protections and limiting any appraisal-gap exposure, what should I check about the deposit, and what response period would be firm without looking artificial?