Seeing that the property has been listed for 110 days made a 12% discount seem less extreme than it did at first. The asking price for this Montreal serviced apartment is C$1,701,000, and it also appears to need updating.
We have only tonight, but I would rather sequence the checks than submit a hurried offer. The first step is to establish what the serviced arrangement actually covers, including any recurring obligations, and then look for completed sales and a credible basis for the repair allowance. After that, I can provide financing proof, explain the offer briefly through condition and value, and offer some flexibility on completion.
The lower figure should not come at the cost of taking on risks I cannot price. Which inspection, financing and appraisal conditions would you keep, and how would you structure the deposit if the valuation falls short?
We have only tonight, but I would rather sequence the checks than submit a hurried offer. The first step is to establish what the serviced arrangement actually covers, including any recurring obligations, and then look for completed sales and a credible basis for the repair allowance. After that, I can provide financing proof, explain the offer briefly through condition and value, and offer some flexibility on completion.
The lower figure should not come at the cost of taking on risks I cannot price. Which inspection, financing and appraisal conditions would you keep, and how would you structure the deposit if the valuation falls short?