I’d like to open at about ₹57.3m. The obstacle is that the Bengaluru home has been listed at ₹59,700,000 for only 16 days, so a 4% reduction may not match the seller’s motivation yet.
It is a three-bedroom detached property with visible updating required, but similar nearby asking prices do not tell me what buyers have actually paid. I can provide proof of financing and be flexible on completion, though I do not want those strengths to distract from the larger risks. Should the offer keep inspection and financing protection intact, with cosmetic work already reflected in the price? I also need to decide on a reasonable response deadline and what happens if the lender’s appraisal is below the agreed figure.
It is a three-bedroom detached property with visible updating required, but similar nearby asking prices do not tell me what buyers have actually paid. I can provide proof of financing and be flexible on completion, though I do not want those strengths to distract from the larger risks. Should the offer keep inspection and financing protection intact, with cosmetic work already reflected in the price? I also need to decide on a reasonable response deadline and what happens if the lender’s appraisal is below the agreed figure.