musicAndMap
Buyer
AED 1,670,000 after 111 days on the market is what makes me think there may be room to negotiate. The serviced apartment also requires updating, although similar nearby listings do not tell me what completed transactions have actually achieved.
I am considering an opening offer 4% lower, around AED 1,603,000. I can provide financing evidence and accommodate the seller on completion timing, with the price supported by verified sales where available, time on market and the likely cost of the work.
Would you build those costs into the first offer, or reserve some points for inspection and request repair credits later? I would keep inspection, financing and appraisal protection rather than strengthen the bid by taking on excessive deposit risk. I also plan to set a response deadline, but I am unsure what period would be firm without being needlessly confrontational. How much weight would you give the 111 days when seller motivation is still unknown?
I am considering an opening offer 4% lower, around AED 1,603,000. I can provide financing evidence and accommodate the seller on completion timing, with the price supported by verified sales where available, time on market and the likely cost of the work.
Would you build those costs into the first offer, or reserve some points for inspection and request repair credits later? I would keep inspection, financing and appraisal protection rather than strengthen the bid by taking on excessive deposit risk. I also plan to set a response deadline, but I am unsure what period would be firm without being needlessly confrontational. How much weight would you give the 111 days when seller motivation is still unknown?