The surprising part is not the 52 days on the market but how little evidence there is from completed transactions. The new-build flat is listed at ¥69,620,000, nearby listings are similarly priced, and some work is still described as “updating” without much detail.
I am thinking of offering 5% less with financing evidence and flexibility over completion. The agent says a competing buyer may drop contingencies, but I would rather make the price and terms credible than copy that approach. How can I link the offer to the limited sales evidence and required work without sounding hostile? I would also like to know which protections should remain and whether a repair credit might be a workable compromise.
I am thinking of offering 5% less with financing evidence and flexibility over completion. The agent says a competing buyer may drop contingencies, but I would rather make the price and terms credible than copy that approach. How can I link the offer to the limited sales evidence and required work without sounding hostile? I would also like to know which protections should remain and whether a repair credit might be a workable compromise.