I have checked nearby asking prices and the apartment's 17 days on the Warsaw market, but the lack of solid completed-sale evidence still leaves the likely deal price unclear. The property is listed at PLN 2,686,000 and needs updating, and we have only tonight to settle our approach.
I am leaning toward PLN 2,551,700, which is 5% below asking, backed by clear financing evidence and a completion date that can suit the seller. Would you present that simply as a figure reflecting the work required and uncertain comparable evidence? I can improve the price later if justified, but I do not want to surrender inspection protection or accept an open-ended appraisal shortfall before knowing the seller's priorities.
I am leaning toward PLN 2,551,700, which is 5% below asking, backed by clear financing evidence and a completion date that can suit the seller. Would you present that simply as a figure reflecting the work required and uncertain comparable evidence? I can improve the price later if justified, but I do not want to surrender inspection protection or accept an open-ended appraisal shortfall before knowing the seller's priorities.