The seller is still asking ₹50,940,000 after 64 days, but I am hesitant to treat the time on market as proof that they will negotiate. The Mumbai warehouse also requires modernisation, and the completed-sale evidence I have found is too limited to support the asking figure confidently.
I am thinking of starting 6% lower, backed by clear financing evidence and flexibility over completion. Is that a credible opening, or would it be better to learn more about the seller’s priorities first? I also want to preserve inspection, financing and valuation protections rather than risk the deposit if major defects emerge or the appraisal falls short. How would you frame that narrower offer without turning it into a catalogue of faults?
I am thinking of starting 6% lower, backed by clear financing evidence and flexibility over completion. Is that a credible opening, or would it be better to learn more about the seller’s priorities first? I also want to preserve inspection, financing and valuation protections rather than risk the deposit if major defects emerge or the appraisal falls short. How would you frame that narrower offer without turning it into a catalogue of faults?