freya_property
Homeowner
I’m torn between making a straightforward discounted offer and waiting until I have firmer evidence for the number. The Austin warehouse is listed at $1,215,000, has been on the market for 98 days and requires updating, but nearby listings do not tell me where comparable transactions completed.
My current thought is to start 6% lower, attach proof of financing and offer some flexibility on completion. I could also set a reasonable response deadline. The concern is taking on too much elsewhere in the deal: I do not want to surrender the inspection protection, expose the full deposit unnecessarily or promise an uncapped appraisal gap. How would you present and structure that offer?
My current thought is to start 6% lower, attach proof of financing and offer some flexibility on completion. I could also set a reasonable response deadline. The concern is taking on too much elsewhere in the deal: I do not want to surrender the inspection protection, expose the full deposit unnecessarily or promise an uncapped appraisal gap. How would you present and structure that offer?