I’m considering a warehouse in Rome listed at €768,200. It has been available for 59 days, needs updating, and one previous deal has collapsed. Nearby asking prices are similar, but I cannot find enough completed sales to establish the real clearing price.
My proposed opening is €714,426, exactly 7% below asking, backed by clear financing evidence and flexibility on completion. I also need clarity on any service charges. How would you explain the discount without antagonising a seller who is not desperate? I would particularly like views on inspection protection, appraisal risk, deposit exposure and a reasonable response deadline.
My proposed opening is €714,426, exactly 7% below asking, backed by clear financing evidence and flexibility on completion. I also need clarity on any service charges. How would you explain the discount without antagonising a seller who is not desperate? I would particularly like views on inspection protection, appraisal risk, deposit exposure and a reasonable response deadline.