I am torn between making a plain low offer and providing enough context to show that it is serious. Too little explanation may look arbitrary, while too much could sound like an attack on the property.
The Seoul villa is listed at ₩524,400,000 and has remained available for 119 days. It needs updating, and the similar figures I see are advertisements rather than a strong set of completed transactions. I am considering ₩482,448,000, which is 8% lower, accompanied by financing proof and a willingness to discuss the completion date.
Would you mention only the limited sales evidence and visible updating, leaving any material defects for inspection and a possible repair-credit discussion? I also want the agreement to preserve financing, appraisal and inspection routes without making the deposit more exposed. Where is the narrowest reasonable compromise between a credible lower offer and those protections?
The Seoul villa is listed at ₩524,400,000 and has remained available for 119 days. It needs updating, and the similar figures I see are advertisements rather than a strong set of completed transactions. I am considering ₩482,448,000, which is 8% lower, accompanied by financing proof and a willingness to discuss the completion date.
Would you mention only the limited sales evidence and visible updating, leaving any material defects for inspection and a possible repair-credit discussion? I also want the agreement to preserve financing, appraisal and inspection routes without making the deposit more exposed. Where is the narrowest reasonable compromise between a credible lower offer and those protections?