The seller may regard an 8% reduction as too aggressive, and I am hesitant to open badly. The Seoul villa is listed at ₩1,980,000,000, has spent 61 days on the market and would require updating, but the available nearby figures are mostly current listings rather than completed transactions.
An 8% discount gives an offer of ₩1,821,600,000. Our financing is secure and we can accommodate the seller on completion, so could those terms make the price easier to present? I would consider adjusting the timing or response deadline if we learned what the seller needs, but not at the cost of inspection protection or an unlimited deposit risk if the appraisal is low.
An 8% discount gives an offer of ₩1,821,600,000. Our financing is secure and we can accommodate the seller on completion, so could those terms make the price easier to present? I would consider adjusting the timing or response deadline if we learned what the seller needs, but not at the cost of inspection protection or an unlimited deposit risk if the appraisal is low.