The lack of solid completed-sale evidence is what makes the offer difficult to pitch. The Tokyo townhouse is listed at ¥140,800,000, has been on the market for 73 days and would need some updating, but the nearby asking figures do not show what buyers have actually paid.
I am considering starting 8% under the list price, with proof of finance and flexibility over completion. Would that come across as a serious offer if I keep the explanation brief? I also need to choose a response period that gives the seller time without letting the offer drift. I want to retain an inspection condition and avoid committing to cover an unlimited appraisal shortfall or putting too much deposit at risk.
I am considering starting 8% under the list price, with proof of finance and flexibility over completion. Would that come across as a serious offer if I keep the explanation brief? I also need to choose a response period that gives the seller time without letting the offer drift. I want to retain an inspection condition and avoid committing to cover an unlimited appraisal shortfall or putting too much deposit at risk.