I’ve checked nearby listings, the visible updating work and the 34 days on market. What I still lack is enough reliable sale evidence to know where this Oslo detached home is likely to clear. It is advertised at NOK 10,220,000.
I’m thinking of offering NOK 9,402,400, which is 8% lower, with financing arranged and flexibility over completion. I would keep the explanation focused on the limited completed evidence and the expensive work, rather than catalogue every cosmetic fault. A repair credit could be an alternative if the seller resists the opening price.
Would you submit that as a firm figure or make it conditional on inspection and valuation, with a defined route for dealing with major defects? I also want a reasonable response deadline without surrendering protection against structural problems or an appraisal gap.
I’m thinking of offering NOK 9,402,400, which is 8% lower, with financing arranged and flexibility over completion. I would keep the explanation focused on the limited completed evidence and the expensive work, rather than catalogue every cosmetic fault. A repair credit could be an alternative if the seller resists the opening price.
Would you submit that as a firm figure or make it conditional on inspection and valuation, with a defined route for dealing with major defects? I also want a reasonable response deadline without surrendering protection against structural problems or an appraisal gap.