I have checked the nearby asking prices, the unit’s condition and its 59 days on the market. What remains unclear is the evidence behind the $855,000 price and whether the seller values price most, or would trade some of it for a reliable buyer and a suitable completion date.
The Phoenix retail unit needs updating, so I am considering an opening offer about 9% lower, roughly $778,000. I can provide financing proof and be flexible on timing, but I want the figure to read as a reasoned proposal rather than a criticism of the property. How would you frame it? I would also like to know which inspection, financing and appraisal conditions should remain in place, and when the deposit should become exposed.
The Phoenix retail unit needs updating, so I am considering an opening offer about 9% lower, roughly $778,000. I can provide financing proof and be flexible on timing, but I want the figure to read as a reasoned proposal rather than a criticism of the property. How would you frame it? I would also like to know which inspection, financing and appraisal conditions should remain in place, and when the deposit should become exposed.