One approach is to make a firm low offer and accept that the seller may walk. The other is to stay closer to the €400,200 asking price because there are too few completed sales to support a precise valuation.
The Rotterdam retail unit has been listed for 108 days and requires updating. I am considering starting 9% lower, backed by financing evidence and flexibility on completion. That part is reversible; waiving protection for an uncertain appraisal or building condition is not.
How would you present the price without turning it into criticism of the unit? I would also appreciate views on a sensible response deadline and on keeping inspection, finance, valuation and deposit conditions while still making the offer credible.
The Rotterdam retail unit has been listed for 108 days and requires updating. I am considering starting 9% lower, backed by financing evidence and flexibility on completion. That part is reversible; waiving protection for an uncertain appraisal or building condition is not.
How would you present the price without turning it into criticism of the unit? I would also appreciate views on a sensible response deadline and on keeping inspection, finance, valuation and deposit conditions while still making the offer credible.