I can start at PLN 3,989,440 and risk being dismissed, or move closer to the PLN 4,384,000 asking price without reliable evidence that the studio merits it. Neither option sits well when it has already been listed for 77 days and clearly requires work.
The proposed opening figure is 9% under asking. I can show the seller that funding is credible and work around their preferred completion timing, but I want to retain inspection and finance conditions. How much reasoning should accompany the price when the local evidence is mostly other listings rather than confirmed transactions?
I am also considering whether repair credits should wait for inspection, how long to allow for a response, and how much cash I could cover if the valuation falls short. The deposit exposure worries me more than receiving an unfavourable counteroffer.
The proposed opening figure is 9% under asking. I can show the seller that funding is credible and work around their preferred completion timing, but I want to retain inspection and finance conditions. How much reasoning should accompany the price when the local evidence is mostly other listings rather than confirmed transactions?
I am also considering whether repair credits should wait for inspection, how long to allow for a response, and how much cash I could cover if the valuation falls short. The deposit exposure worries me more than receiving an unfavourable counteroffer.