selma.young
Seller
Nine percent is the discount I am considering on a Warsaw villa listed at PLN 4,187,000 for 68 days. That would put the offer near PLN 3.81m. The property requires work, but I would rather support the number with the limited completed comparables and overall renovation risk than price every dated item separately.
I can provide financing evidence and accommodate the seller’s preferred completion date. I would keep protection for financing failure, an appraisal shortfall and any costly issue uncovered during inspections; repair credits could deal with a specific defect rather than reopening the whole price.
Does that sound firm but credible? I am also unsure how long a response deadline to set without making the offer feel artificial.
I can provide financing evidence and accommodate the seller’s preferred completion date. I would keep protection for financing failure, an appraisal shortfall and any costly issue uncovered during inspections; repair credits could deal with a specific defect rather than reopening the whole price.
Does that sound firm but credible? I am also unsure how long a response deadline to set without making the offer feel artificial.