I would like to buy it at a price that leaves room for the updating, but the lack of reliable completed comparables makes that difficult to defend.
This is student housing in Warsaw advertised at PLN 3,733,000. It has spent 103 days on the market, and I am prepared to walk away rather than absorb poorly defined costs. I am considering an opening offer 9% under the asking price, with financing organised and some choice over the completion date.
How would you present the supporting reasons without turning the offer into a criticism of the property? I also intend to retain inspection and financing conditions, including protection if the appraisal is below the agreed price. Should the offer include a firm response deadline?
This is student housing in Warsaw advertised at PLN 3,733,000. It has spent 103 days on the market, and I am prepared to walk away rather than absorb poorly defined costs. I am considering an opening offer 9% under the asking price, with financing organised and some choice over the completion date.
How would you present the supporting reasons without turning the offer into a criticism of the property? I also intend to retain inspection and financing conditions, including protection if the appraisal is below the agreed price. Should the offer include a firm response deadline?