Tenant placement sounds like one neat service, but the boundaries are where misunderstandings usually start. I provide this support for property projects in Riyadh, with the exact activities agreed for each instruction.
An owner should know what I will handle, what remains their responsibility, what they will receive at the end and how progress will be reported. The proposal should also identify exclusions, timing and fees. Before proceeding, the owner should verify credentials, ask what professional insurance applies and establish how any actual or potential conflict would be disclosed and managed.
Anyone wanting to discuss an instruction can share a broad property description and preferred start date without posting private details.
An owner should know what I will handle, what remains their responsibility, what they will receive at the end and how progress will be reported. The proposal should also identify exclusions, timing and fees. Before proceeding, the owner should verify credentials, ask what professional insurance applies and establish how any actual or potential conflict would be disclosed and managed.
Anyone wanting to discuss an instruction can share a broad property description and preferred start date without posting private details.