The condition split was sharper than I expected. In the April 2025 Osaka listings I am following, well-presented country homes appear to move in about 28 days, while projects tend to sit.
A second pattern is a visible difference of roughly 3.9% between asking figures and completed deals, but I am not sure the two groups are comparable. The sales may have been negotiated earlier, and a small number of transactions in one area could make a citywide pattern look stronger than it is.
Is there enough transaction volume to call this greater buyer selectivity, or are timing and regional variation better explanations? Local examples would be useful if they include the neighbourhood, number of properties and how the 28 days were measured.
A second pattern is a visible difference of roughly 3.9% between asking figures and completed deals, but I am not sure the two groups are comparable. The sales may have been negotiated earlier, and a small number of transactions in one area could make a citywide pattern look stronger than it is.
Is there enough transaction volume to call this greater buyer selectivity, or are timing and regional variation better explanations? Local examples would be useful if they include the neighbourhood, number of properties and how the 28 days were measured.