The rent gap is noticeable, but losing a dependable tenant is my main concern. This Osaka student home currently brings in about ¥215,100, while comparable listings are nearer ¥242,700; vacancy, preparation and reletting could quickly consume the increase.
I am considering a smaller adjustment rather than trying to reach the advertised market level in one review. Before proposing anything, I need to verify the lease type, renewal timing and the local notice or agreement requirements. What other facts would you use to set a fair figure, and is property sale history relevant at all when the decision is about rent and tenant retention?
I am considering a smaller adjustment rather than trying to reach the advertised market level in one review. Before proposing anything, I need to verify the lease type, renewal timing and the local notice or agreement requirements. What other facts would you use to set a fair figure, and is property sale history relevant at all when the decision is about rent and tenant retention?