I need to respond to several quotes shortly, but I am not convinced the firms are selling the same service. This concerns a Paris duplex advertised at about €1,053,000 after 104 days on the market. A bundled package sounds convenient, yet some providers remain involved in negotiation and closing while others stop after giving a price opinion or referral.
Rather than assume that broader wording means better protection, what should the quote commit to in writing? I am looking for a defined valuation method and local comparable evidence, a response deadline, total charges, and a precise list of post-offer tasks. I would also like to know whether any local rule affects who can perform those tasks. Is it safer to separate the valuation from later support when the bundled provider will not define where its responsibility ends?
Rather than assume that broader wording means better protection, what should the quote commit to in writing? I am looking for a defined valuation method and local comparable evidence, a response deadline, total charges, and a precise list of post-offer tasks. I would also like to know whether any local rule affects who can perform those tasks. Is it safer to separate the valuation from later support when the bundled provider will not define where its responsibility ends?