I have already listed the transfer tax, registration amounts and notary or legal costs for a Paris retail unit at roughly €887,800. The unclear part is everything that depends on how the unit and buyer are structured: recurring property charges, tax residency, eventual disposal and inheritance treatment.
Which facts should be established before comparing estimates from local advisers? For example, I assume a leased unit in a co-owned building could produce a very different annual-cost picture from a vacant standalone unit. I would also like to know which supporting documents or itemised figures tend to reveal costs omitted from the first quotation.
Which facts should be established before comparing estimates from local advisers? For example, I assume a leased unit in a co-owned building could produce a very different annual-cost picture from a vacant standalone unit. I would also like to know which supporting documents or itemised figures tend to reveal costs omitted from the first quotation.