The 33-day figure looks useful at first, but I hesitate to draw any conclusion while Phoenix properties are being labelled “coastal.” My sample covers asking prices from $1,096,000 to $1,644,000, so even a few records from the wrong market or neighbourhood could distort it badly.
Transaction fees may affect what buyers offer, although I suspect that is a second-stage question. Would you first remove the doubtful records, define tighter neighbourhood boundaries and compare active homes with completed and withdrawn listings? I’d also like to track condition, financing issues, price reductions and any signs that a seller needs a quick deal.
Transaction fees may affect what buyers offer, although I suspect that is a second-stage question. Would you first remove the doubtful records, define tighter neighbourhood boundaries and compare active homes with completed and withdrawn listings? I’d also like to track condition, financing issues, price reductions and any signs that a seller needs a quick deal.