Phoenix townhouses: 6.6% movement and roughly 100 days on market

The Phoenix townhouse figures look softer, but condition may be distorting them. I am following listings between $824,000 and $1,236,000; the snapshot indicates a 6.6% decline and about 100 days on market.

That does not yet tell me whether buyers have broad negotiating power. I would give more weight to completed sales and the timing of reductions, while separating renovated homes from dated ones and checking whether long-running listings were withdrawn or relaunched. If anyone has a contrasting example, could you mention the neighbourhood, condition and property type, as well as whether the seller appeared motivated?
 
Condition may explain the discount spread, but 100 days on market can also hide relistings, withdrawn stock and sellers who began with unrealistic expectations. Are these townhouses within one clearly defined Phoenix neighbourhood, and are completed sales showing the same 6.6% movement as asking prices? I’d separate renovated from dated units, then compare new-listing volume, first price-cut timing and financing-related fall-throughs before calling it broad buyer leverage.
 
Back
Top