We have to decide soon whether to entertain an early offer of roughly CZK 7,540,000. A quick sale is attractive, yet the proposed arrangement would have our listing agent acting for the buyer too.
Before agreeing, I would want the conflict set out in writing: who the agent owes duties to, what information stays confidential, how fees are handled and whether the buyer has been financially qualified. I would also want to know who supports us if this deal falls through and the property has to return to the market. What protections would others insist on in Prague?
Before agreeing, I would want the conflict set out in writing: who the agent owes duties to, what information stays confidential, how fees are handled and whether the buyer has been financially qualified. I would also want to know who supports us if this deal falls through and the property has to return to the market. What protections would others insist on in Prague?