Price reveal later: Madrid serviced apartment

way.prime

Real estate agent
Verified Pro
Madrid serviced apartment puzzle: 5 bedrooms squeezed into 60 m², average condition, asking €299,000 after 109 days on the market. Guess the eventual sale price—one number, plus the two facts driving your estimate. I’m especially interested in whether the long marketing period outweighs the bedroom count. I’ll reveal the completed-sale figure later.
 
€270,000. My two facts are the 109 days on market and average condition. Five bedrooms sounds valuable at first, but within 60 m² the room sizes and common areas could be a drawback rather than a premium.
 
Before guessing: was €299,000 the original asking price, or had it already been reduced by the time the 109 days were counted? A stale listing after several reductions suggests something different from an owner who held one ambitious price throughout.
 
Fair question, but I’d still stay at €270,000 without that information. The asking price works out close to €5,000 per m², so I’m assuming the completed sale needed a meaningful discount. The serviced-apartment use may make bedroom count more relevant than it would be for a conventional 60 m² home.
 
€285,000. I disagree that 109 days automatically points to a large cut; it may simply have taken time to find a buyer comfortable with such an unusual layout. My drivers are the five-bedroom earning potential implied by the property type and the relatively small gap needed to bring a €299,000 seller to agreement.
 
I’d go lower: €258,000. The floor area is the hard constraint, while “five bedrooms” may flatter a compromised layout. Average condition also leaves a buyer anticipating work. Property tax cannot sensibly be weighted here because no tax amount has been supplied.
 
My €285,000 guess would change if there had been repeated reductions. To make the reveal useful, could you include whether the completed sale followed a price cut and whether €299,000 was the last advertised figure? Otherwise we may attribute the discount to time on market when the pricing history did most of the work.
 
€276,000, driven by the 109-day marketing period and the tension between five bedrooms and only 60 m². The best comparison would be another serviced apartment with similar floor area; ordinary Madrid apartments may value that layout differently. Without local supply or a comparable completed sale, I’d treat every estimate here as a fairly wide-range guess.
 
Back
Top