The 150 m² apartment suits me, but the building’s finances are the concern. Exterior repairs are under discussion, and while there is no approved charge yet, some owners think each unit could face up to QAR 43,680.
Before making an offer, I want to understand whether this is a properly managed project or the start of repeated demands on owners. Apart from the accounts and meeting records, what would you check about insurance gaps, management’s ability to oversee the work and any effect on cooling costs? I’m also weighing the disruption against the risk that future buyers or tenants avoid the building.
Before making an offer, I want to understand whether this is a properly managed project or the start of repeated demands on owners. Apart from the accounts and meeting records, what would you check about insurance gaps, management’s ability to oversee the work and any effect on cooling costs? I’m also weighing the disruption against the risk that future buyers or tenants avoid the building.