A recent look back at my Boston search has raised a new question before I start comparing retail units in Lisbon. PropertyGuru gave me plenty of leads and was easy to access, but the same premises sometimes appeared more than once, availability was difficult to confirm, and area measurements did not always match.
For Lisbon, would you rely on it beyond building an initial shortlist? I am particularly interested in whether the mobile filters hold up, how current the adverts are, and what happens after an enquiry is sent. Links to completed transactions and clearly labelled gross or usable floor areas would also make comparisons more credible.
For Lisbon, would you rely on it beyond building an initial shortlist? I am particularly interested in whether the mobile filters hold up, how current the adverts are, and what happens after an enquiry is sent. Links to completed transactions and clearly labelled gross or usable floor areas would also make comparisons more credible.