We kept losing to cleaner offers and finally had one accepted on a 3-bed new-build flat in São Paulo at around R$6,020,000. After the deposit and estimated closing costs, we would have roughly R$72,800 left.
The inspection may still identify ordinary first-year work. How would you divide that balance among emergency savings, moving, immediate repairs and furniture? I would rather buy below our maximum than have every small issue become a financial emergency. If the inspection is otherwise acceptable, would you proceed or wait?
The inspection may still identify ordinary first-year work. How would you divide that balance among emergency savings, moving, immediate repairs and furniture? I would rather buy below our maximum than have every small issue become a financial emergency. If the inspection is otherwise acceptable, would you proceed or wait?