Our property sale near Nairobi fell through after several weeks because the buyer could not satisfy financing. The inspection was not the issue, but once we relist, buyers may assume something is wrong with the property.
Would you return to market immediately, pause to refresh the documents, or accept a slightly lower offer next time if it came with stronger proof of funds? I am trying to decide what should carry more weight after this experience: price, financing evidence, response deadlines, deposit exposure, or something else.
Would you return to market immediately, pause to refresh the documents, or accept a slightly lower offer next time if it came with stronger proof of funds? I am trying to decide what should carry more weight after this experience: price, financing evidence, response deadlines, deposit exposure, or something else.