Relisting immediately seems sensible. So does taking a short pause to strengthen the file, and I keep moving between those two approaches.
The previous deal ended when the buyer’s financing did not clear. Inspection was not the issue, although anyone seeing the property return to the market may reasonably ask what happened. Before relisting, I could refresh the documents and check the latest completed comparables, but I do not want an unnecessary delay to create another concern.
For the next round, would stronger financing evidence, a credible plan for any appraisal gap and a firm response deadline justify accepting a slightly lower price? I’m less interested in assurances now than in what can actually be verified before choosing among offers.
The previous deal ended when the buyer’s financing did not clear. Inspection was not the issue, although anyone seeing the property return to the market may reasonably ask what happened. Before relisting, I could refresh the documents and check the latest completed comparables, but I do not want an unnecessary delay to create another concern.
For the next round, would stronger financing evidence, a credible plan for any appraisal gap and a firm response deadline justify accepting a slightly lower price? I’m less interested in assurances now than in what can actually be verified before choosing among offers.