The surprising part was not the management quote itself, but how little cash flow remained after adding it to the financing. I may be leaving Delhi, so managing the property personally would be difficult. The proposals are around 11% of rent, with separate charges for finding tenants and coordinating maintenance.
That makes selling look simpler, although I am not convinced a thin monthly surplus automatically means the property should go. A reliable manager might reduce vacancy or deal better with turnover and urgent repairs, while a poor one would add cost without removing much work. For remote landlords, which contract terms and annual cost assumptions helped settle that choice? I’m particularly interested in insurance, vacancy, tenant changes and maintenance charges.
That makes selling look simpler, although I am not convinced a thin monthly surplus automatically means the property should go. A reliable manager might reduce vacancy or deal better with turnover and urgent repairs, while a poor one would add cost without removing much work. For remote landlords, which contract terms and annual cost assumptions helped settle that choice? I’m particularly interested in insurance, vacancy, tenant changes and maintenance charges.